In order to provide the highest quality of care to you and your family it is important to me as your provider that we accurately measure the symptoms that you are experiencing. Current research indicates that the use of research validated scales and questionnaires improves the quality of care given in the psychiatric setting.
Completion of the assigned questionnaires allows both myself and the client to get an accurate picture of how the symptoms of their illness are affecting them on a day to day basis and over time.
It also allows for the following;
1. Accurate assessment of all symptoms that are pertinent to an illness
2. Measurement of symptoms from appointment to appointment allows us to see smaller changes that may be missed during the clinical interview or with the broader questions generally asked during a clinical interview
3. Allows us as a team (you and I) to make changes to medication/treatment based on an overview of all the symptoms you may be experiencing and how those symptoms are affecting you.
There are 3 ways to complete the questionnaires prior to each appointment;
1. Come to your appointment 5-10 minutes early and complete the questionnaires on our ipad found in the back of the lobby. There is a copy of the instructions on how to complete your assigned questionnaires located next to the ipad.
2. Complete them online through the Onpatient portal (www.onpatient.com) a copy of the instructions for how to complete the questionnaires through the onpatient portal can be found here (insert doc here)
3. Through the onpatient app which can be downloaded for your device. There is an onpatient application for all of the different devices and tablets.
Located at 919 Galvin Road South Suite A.
Proudly powered by Weebly